Lochbänder aus Folie

Antworten
Christian
Lochbänder aus Folie

Beitrag von Christian »

Hallo zusammen!
Ich habe das Problem das meine Orgel nicht vernünftig mit Folienbändern spielt. Mit Papier ist alles ok. Ob es wohl am Steuerblock liegt der bei mir ja aus Holz gefertigt ist? Die Andruckrolle habe ich schon gegen eine aus Messing getauscht. Hat da jemand Erfahrungswerdte und kann mir da weiterhelfen?

Gruß
Christian
Piet Paardekam
Re: Lochbänder aus Folie

Beitrag von Piet Paardekam »

Years ago I did some tests with folie. It was not a success at all. The problem was that the folie was malformed by the punch. Around the hole there was a very little "crater" on the downside. Almost invisable, but it caused leakage in contact with the tracker bar. I did try to correct this with ironing the folie. It did help a bit, but the problem persisted. I did try to punch from the other side, using the "mirror-setting" of Midiboek as well. Again a bit better, but not enough. The roll of 100 meter is lying unused here since then.
I know that Raffin uses a superior quality folie and uses hightech punches (using some of my software :-), and they produce first class rolls. Also some amateurs use folie and Thomas Sterk as well. So it is worth to investigate the quality of the folie and see if the punch and the matrix are good enough to punch folie. Everything must be in perfect order.

On the other hand: why shoud you use folie? Paper is an excellent medium for rolls. Be sure that the hook on the beginning of the roll gets easily loose when you spool back to fiercely and do not stop in time.Then the paper roll will last forever.
Christian
Re: Lochbänder aus Folie

Beitrag von Christian »

Hallo Piet,
danke für die schnelle Antwort. Ich selber finde Papierbänder auch viel schöner. Ich hatte mir einige Rollen über ebay gekauft. Da stand nicht bei das es Folienrollen sind. Jetzt habe ich sie hier liegen und ärgere mich ein wenig das die nicht vernünftig spielen. Ich werde mir mal ein Spieltisch aus Messing bauen. Der ist eventuell noch exakter zu fertigen.

Gruß
Christian
Antworten